Versatile Head Protection With Multiple Options
A high performance lightweight helmet for use in a wide range of situations including;
- Search and Rescue CBIRF and Confined Spaces
- EMS - Emergency Medical Services
- Marine, water and swift water rescue including Powerboat, Ribs, Hovercraft
- All-terrain vehicles, Snowmobile, Quad bikes
- Wilderness and Forestry Fire Fighting
- Working at heights and climbing
The SAR All Risk helmet provides the wearer with excellent protection against above or side impact or shock. Available in a range of 8 colors, the 6 strips of reflective tape compliant with SOLAS approvals ensures that at various angles the helmet is far more visible than standard helmets. For comfort the SAR helmet comes complete with a deluxe replaceable sweatband, comfortable internal harness, foam pads and adjusts to fit using an easy ratchet mechanism.
The SAR all-risks helmet comes with a 2 year warranty.
The SAR All Risk helmet tested to 11 different standards.
Meets the requirements of*:
- NFPA1951:2007 Protective Ensembles for Technical Rescue Incidents (USAR)
- ANSI Z89.1 Type 2 Class C American National Standard for Industrial Head Protection Approvals
- NFPA 1952:2010 Surface Water Operations Protective Clothing and Equipment, 2010 Edition
*European third party tests confirm this SAR All Risks helmet meets or exceeds the standards listed.
- EN14052:2005 High performance safety helmet
- EN397: Flame resistance
- EN12492: Working at height / Mountaineering
- PAS 028:2005 Marine safety helmet
- FS/1: Quad & ATV helmet
- EN1384: Equestrian helmet
- EN166:2002 Industrial eye protection
- EN352-3:1997 Hearing protection
Specification of the SAR All Risks helmet
- Crown = 100 joules
- Side/Front/Rear = 90 joules
Weight and Thickness (approx):
- Shell = ⅛" to ¼" (3-6mm)
- Liner = ¾" to ⅞" (18-22mm)
- Helmet = 1lb 4oz (550gr)
Compliance with the highest possible marine standards makes it suitable for use by Maritime Rescue, Coastal Rescue and Coastal Border Security.
Half Marine Visor
Full Marine Visor
Smoked Retractable Internal
Amber Retractable Internal
Forestry Mesh Visor
Attachment of accessories
Download PDF of this product
Please download the PDF for further information and specifications.
Please contact email@example.com for further information about the SAR all-risks helmet.