Effective Communications In All Extreme Situations
Full duplex, intrinsically safe, confined space, hard line communication system. An effective and reliable, hands free system, with clear and continuous communication for teams of up to 10 people working in hazardous and extreme situations where other conventional communications won't work.
A Communication system that is fast and easy to deploy.
Reduce the risk in confined space entry
Break the isolation of workers
Optimize the working entry time
Comply with OHSA requirements
UL and MSHA approved
Connects 2 - 10 people
Usable with breathing apparatus
For Work And Rescue At Height Or Underground
The entry safety attendant monitors the system, powered from only 3AA batteries.
The connected team of 2, or up to 10 people, able to communicate continuously between each other and the entry safety attendant at distances of up to 3 miles.
The superior sound and quality of this communication system make it ideal for work and rescue at height or in confined spaces, mining and other dangerous or high noise places.
The NFPA approved colored communication safety rope is ideal for working at height. System kits are compatible with the full product range and can be customized for your team as required.
- Kevlar strength communication cable, or
- MSHA communication resistant cable (tested in explosive areas in mines)
- Lightweight t-connectors on single line that allow the user to 'daisy chain'
- 4, 6, 8 way junction box
- Variety of quality headsets
- Microphones with push-to-talk (PTT) or push-to-mute (PTM)
- Full duplex: sound permanently active
- Individual volume control of headsets
- PTT and PTM options for larger teams
- Noise cancelling throat microphones (can be used with SCBA)
- Watertight headsets for wet applications
Please contact email@example.com for further information about the confined space, hard line communication system.